COVID-19 & PUBLIC HEALTH UPDATE
COVID-19 & PUBLIC HEALTH UPDATE
as of June 2020
Now more than ever we remain committed to our mission: to strengthen and inspire our community through the presentation of world-class performing artists.
But today and every day, the health and safety of our community, staff, volunteers, and artists is our highest priority.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 crisis, all ECA events and performances through May 31, 2020 have been postponed, rescheduled, or cancelled.
See a full list of rescheduled and cancelled events below.
As a valued part of the ECA family, you can appreciate the impact of cancellations on our financial health. We kindly ask you to consider allowing ECA to retain your ticket purchase as a donation. Your generous support in this way will make a tremendous difference in our ability to navigate this unexpected and challenging time.
Cancelling these performances is truly heartbreaking, but we look forward to welcoming you back to our theater soon!
The following options are available for those who have already purchased tickets to a cancelled ECA performance.
PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THREE OPTIONS FOR YOUR ECA TICKETS:
1. Transfer my ticket purchase to a donation to ECA and have ECA send me a receipt of my tax-deductible donation.
2. Issue me a credit for the ticket purchase amount. This credit can be used for tickets to any performance in the upcoming 2020-2021 season.
3. Send my contact information to the ECA Box Office to discuss other options.
TO EXPEDITE YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE COMPLETE OUR TICKET FORM.
We will process requests in the order they are received. We appreciate your patience as we work to assist you!
Other questions or concerns? Unfortunately, we are not able to take incoming calls at this time, but feel free to reach out to our Box Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to three business days to receive an email response.
PLEASE NOTE: As we look ahead to our 2020-21 Season, we remain committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all ECA performances and events, and will continue to comply with all government-mandated restrictons on social gatherings and distancing. In the event such restrictions are in effect, you'll be the first to know about any changes to performances in our upcoming season.
FULL LIST OF POSTPONED, RESCHEDULED & CANCELLED SHOWS BELOW.
"ECA REWIND" are performances that were part of our 2019/2020 season that have now been rescheduled.
- ECA Earth Day Celebration & Film Screening — August 4, 2020
- Afterschool Magic Camp with Kevin Spencer — October 12-16, 2020
- ECA REWIND: Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives — October 15, 2020
- ECA Dementia-Inclusive Workshop: Caregiving and the Arts — October 27, 2020
- ECA REWIND: Pink Martini ft. China Forbes — November 12, 2020
- Rental Event: Khabensky & Tsypkin in "THE BEST" — November 15, 2020
- ECA Education Matinee: The Adventures of Prince Achmed — November 17, 2020
- ECA REWIND: The Mavericks — December 10th, 2020
- ECA REWIND: Paula Poundstone — December 29, 2020
- ECA REWIND: Joan Osborne & The Weepies — March 14, 2021
- ECA REWIND: Masters of Hawaiian Music — March 27, 2021
- ECA REWIND: Derina Harvey Band — March 31, 2021
- ECA REWIND Jacob Jonas The Company — May 8, 2021
- ECA REWIND: Brubeck Brothers Quartet — May 21, 2021
- ECA REWIND: Lorrie Morgan — July 2, 2021
- ECA REWIND: Creole for Kidz — August 7, 2021
- ECA REWIND: Boogie from the Bayou — August 7, 2021
- ECA Partner Event: CSO – From the New World — March 9, 2020
- ECA Rental Event: How to Get to Heaven – March 15, 2020
- ECA Presents Meow Meow — April 2, 2020
- ECA Partner Event: CSO – Ensemble Concert — April 19, 2020
- ECA Film Cabaret: Pink Panther — April 23, 2020
- ECA Presents Holly Near — May 1, 2020
- ECA Rental Event: A Celtic Celebration! — May 2, 2020
- ECA Partner Event: CSO – The Mysterious Russian Soul — May 9, 2020
- ECA Dementia Inclusive Workshop: Golden Era Sing-Along — May 17, 2020