Plan Your Visit
Edmonds Center for the Arts is fast becoming one of the great performing arts venues in the Puget Sound region. Once you step into the remodeled 1939 auditorium, we hope you'll want to start planning your next visit. We have included information here on getting to ECA, parking options, restaurants and hotels near ECA to make your visit more pleasant. Please call our box office at (425) 275-9595 or the administration office at (425) 275-4485 if we can answer any questions for you.
For more information about visiting the city of Edmonds, visit the official site of the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce at www.edmondswa.com.
Directions to ECA:
- From I-5 north or south, take exit 177 for Edmonds/WA-SR104 West
- Merge onto NE 205th Street (also known as 244th St SW)
- As you cross Merdian Ave N, stay in the right lane, follow signs to Edmonds Ferry/WA-SR104; this road becomes Edmonds Way
- Continue along Edmonds Way; as you cross 100th Avenue West, stay in the left lane to continue into downtown Edmonds.
- Edmonds Way becomes Fifth Avenue as you enter Edmonds. Follow Fifth Avenue to Main Street (four-way stop at fountain)
- Turn left at Main Street (around the fountain)
- Turn right at 4th Avenue North; ECA is four blocks ahead on the right.
Parking at ECA is free, both in our parking lot and on the surrounding streets, but please plan to arrive early to allow enough time to be seated. Handicapped parking is available but limited.
Edmonds Center for the Arts Map
410-4th Avenue North Edmonds, WA 98020