Edmonds Center for the Arts Covid Safety Update
AS OF MAY 8, 2022
The safety of our patrons, artists, community partners, staff and volunteers continues to be important to us.
Facial masks (respirators, medical procedure masks, or cloth face coverings) or other personal protection equipment (PPE) as of May 8th, 2022 are encouraged but not required while at Edmonds Center for the Arts.
Masking requirements may fluctuate based on artists request, season, Washington State, or CDC mandates.
Proof of vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test is no longer required.
ECA staff is continually assessing the changing guidelines, local government updates, and artist contracts. As such, all COVID Health & Safety protocols are subject to change. Please check our website for the most up to date information before attending performances and events.
If you are unable to comply with ECA’s current COVID protocols, we ask that you please refrain from attending events until our protocols change. Please note that ECA reserves the right to remove a patron from an event if unable to comply with our current COVID safety protocols. There are many factors to measure and manage, and we thank you for your patience and understanding as we carefully navigate through this transition.
ECA does not accept liability for the transmission of infectious diseases. Attend at your own risk.
ECA COVID HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Masks are encouraged not required for all patrons in all areas. This is subject to change upon artists request, CDC and state guidelines, and the current status of the pandemic.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SAFETY UPDATE?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW | FAQ
What other safety protocols can I expect when visiting Edmonds Center for the Arts?
- Air Filtration System & Process: ECA has multiple Alen BreatheSmart 75i units equipped with HEPA filters capable of removing COVID-19 from the air. Each unit is capable of cleaning 1,300 square feet of air every 30 minutes on the highest setting.
- We also have a two-stage filtration system in our building’s rooftop HVAC unit. Each filter of both the primary and final stage filtration system is a MERV 13 which is also listed by the CDC as effective against the spread of COVID-19.
- Improved Cleaning Procedures: All areas of our theater, lobby, restrooms, and public areas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after performances using state of the art equipment and safe organic cleaning materials.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building and filled regularly. Our restrooms also feature newly installed touchless faucets
- Contact Tracing: If we are notified of a positive COVID diagnosis of an audience member, we will promptly alert the appropriate health authorities for contact tracing.
Masks encouraged but not required for all patrons inside Edmonds Center for the Arts.
This includes the lobby, theater, restrooms, upper classrooms, gymnasium, and administrative offices.
Please allow extra time and arrive early for your performance. If you are sick, stay home!